List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Web Translation tool
From:       Karl Ove Hufthammer <karl () huftis ! org>
Date:       2024-04-05 19:44:39

Yaron Shahrabani skreiv 31.03.2024 11:22:
> My local repo appears complete, and there's no way for me to know that
> there's a new POT file just by syncing my copy.

I recommend using Lokalize (and its ‘project' feature). Then there's
basically no difference between PO files and POT-files-without-PO files.
They both appear in the project view. The PO files have a green icon
(fully translated) or blue icon (partially translated), while the POT
files have a black icon. Then you click on the POT file, a PO file is
*automatically* created in the correct folder. So you never have to go
manually hunting for new files to translate.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer