List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KTurtle false positive
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2024-03-10 15:51:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

I'm further realising that an additional problem might be that the
character '<' in a right-to-left text would actually have the meaning
of the character '>' in a left-to-right text. Is this so?

In that case, it is not clear to me what exactly is the correct
solution. E.g. what does XML standard say in this case? What do XML
parsers do in practice? Are there separate Unicode points for some
"directed" characters wrt. RTL/RTL?

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)

["OpenPGP_signature.asc" (application/pgp-signature)]