List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Kirigami -Addons "national teams"
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2023-11-22 11:17:11

Jonathan Riddell ha scritto:
> Right that's not a term we've used anywhere else and should be fixed.   The
> website uses "international" https://kde.org/support/international/ or you can
> go the other way and use "local".

I would say "language" teams.
Unfortunately the string is duplicated in several places:

- gcompris (Qt only, no KF)
- kdeconnect-android (because of the custom translation system? Not sure)
- kirigami-addons
- krita (because it unfortunately duplicates kxmlgui)
- kxmlgui (ok, the counterpart of kirigami-addons)
- lokalize

and we need to fix them before the beta.

--
Luigi