List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Roadmap for migration of translations from SVN to Git
From:       Alexander Potashev <aspotashev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-08-17 22:08:40

Hi,

I've just written down a potential roadmap for migrating KDE
translations into Git - https://phabricator.kde.org/T13514 - those are
just ideas off the top of my head. Feel free to comment, suggest
improvements and add more requirements.

I don't have specific plans on working on any of the items mentioned
in the roadmap yet. Just feeling that having the requirements all
listed on a Phabricator task is a good idea that would keep us all on
the same page. And when someone asks about Git migration, we can
direct them to the task and be done.

--
Alexander Potashev