List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Report for untranslated items in systemsettings5 (LTS afected)
From:       Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2020-07-05 9:08:08

субота, 4 липня 2020 р. 14:33:17 EEST ви написали:
> субота, 4 липня 2020 р. 13:28:28 EEST Antoni Bella Pérez написано:
> >   Hi Yuri,
> >
> >   Thanks for you work. I add some feedback:
> > Applications -> Diagnostics -> (untranslated all)
> >
> >   * The translation file(s) not is installed (not found whoopsie-kcm to
> >
> > invent.kde.org). Is it fixed?
>
> No. Not our (translators) problem.
>
> https://invent.kde.org/system/whoopsie-kcm
>
> The package with the source code:
>
> http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/k/kde-config-whoopsie/kde-con
> fig-whoopsie_15.10ubuntu2.tar.xz
>
> CMakeLists.txt missing "add_subdirectory(po)" line => no translations in the
> package [1] => packaging problem. Should be reported to (K)Ubuntu.
>
> [1] https://packages.ubuntu.com/focal/amd64/kde-config-whoopsie/filelist

I was wrong (sorry).  It is a packaging issue of another sort. kcm-whoopsie.mo
should be included into language-pack-ca-base but it is not:

https://packages.ubuntu.com/focal/all/language-pack-ca-base/filelist

Cf. language-pack-uk-base:

https://packages.ubuntu.com/focal/all/language-pack-uk-base/filelist

So please report it against language-pack-ca-base

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/language-pack-ca-base/+filebug

or against kde-config-whoopsie:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kde-config-whoopsie/+filebug

Sorry again for misguiding.