List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Request for translation of small Workrave Applet
From:       Łukasz Wojniłowicz <lukasz.wojnilowicz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-07-06 18:42:43

For any future contributor:
I would like to avoid wasting your time due to double translation.

If you're going to translate, then please check first, if the Applet isn't
already translated into your language at
https://github.com/wojnilowicz/workrave-applet/tree/master/po
As of today there is already: French, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Ukrainian.

New translation should appear there as soon, as I receive them.

Many thanks for those who already contributed, because that were some speedy
answers!

Regards
Łukasz