List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Kid3 3.8.3 release
From:       Urs Fleisch <urs.fleisch () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-05-12 15:51:00

Hi Frederico,

> And would be possible to wait for the translation until Sunday night (I'm
on
> GMT-03). The Brazilian Portuguese translation was very incomplete and I'm
> having a lot of work here...  :-)

Sorry for the late reply and for not waiting until Sunday night - I just
found your mail in my spam folder (GMail could not verify that this address
is really from teia.bio.br). The pt_BR translation was indeed incomplete
and so I did not include it, but I will surely do for the next release when
it is ready.

Best regards,
Urs