List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Krita is in string freeze
From:       Wolthera <griffinvalley () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-05-13 14:36:58

Hey, regarding the documentation: That is still in flux, in
particular, we're waiting for a section to be written on the Android
version of Krita in the installation section, which cannot be written
until it's clear how exactly that works... :D

We've also come across a papercut that has led to dataloss in the
past, but the solution is to make the UI clearer and that adds a few
extra strings. We'll be cc'ing the commit as per usual.

--
Wolthera