List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [Kdei18n-pl-devel] The =?UTF-8?B?4oCeWmFuaWVjaGFq4oCdICB2cyDigJ5BbnVsdWrigJ0=?= problem
From:       Łukasz Wojniłowicz <lukasz.wojnilowicz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-10-06 7:03:06

Dnia wtorek, 1 października 2019 00:52:38 CEST Albert Astals Cid pisze:

> Please note that you being the sole translator may be also a sign that some
> choices have pushed people to leave, this is something to consider as well.

I think not. Nobody took the burden of translations as I was inactive for
relatively long period of time somewhere in the middle of my 8 year long
activity.
As you say that (or mention that at all), then I feel that you want to
undermine my usefulness in the project.

> I think there may be a misunderstanding about the word "request".
>
> At this point, there is unfortunately nothing else to discuss about this
> problem, which has only one solution; changing back to the word users want.

I see. If you want to talk on that level then I don't see a way to change back
to the word that some users opt for.

> I understand that you want to do the best for your translations, [...]

That's correct.

> [...] this specific choice is not the way going forward.

I would say, that choosing "Anuluj" is not the way going forward. It's more
like "let's do it exactly like we always did it in software" and stay
ignorant.
In all respect to you but it's a fact that you don't know Polish, don't use
it, and don't translate into it, so how you are so sure where to go forward
with it?