List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Danish translation team is not responding to emails
From:       Martin Schlander <martin.schlander () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-10-07 17:24:00

fredag den 27. september 2019 16.21.55 CEST skrev Yuri Chornoivan:
> пʼятниця, 27 вересня 2019 р. 17:03:34 EEST Chris Darnell написано:
> > I have tried to reach out to the Danish translation team through email.
> >
> > Unfortunately that has been unanswered for months now, with no indication
> > that the delivery failed.
> We have established procedure for that
>
> https://l10n.kde.org/docs/translation-howto/resources.html

As the current coordinator I'm still active. Barely at least. So to begin with
I can commit Chris' work.

@Chris
Until you get on the mailing list (dansk (at) dansk-gruppen.dk) you can write
to me directly if you want.

Please start with something small and manageable from the stable branch.
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/stable-kf5/team/da/

E.g. one or two files with 20-50 or so fuzzy+untranslated strings. Until
you've got a good feel for the conventions and the workflow.

Our convention is that when you translate something you send a diff, embedded
in the e-mail and attached, to the mailing list.