List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Request for localization of GCompris for MK locale
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-09-16 22:16:34

El dimarts, 17 de setembre de 2019, a les 0:01:32 CEST, Sofre Garevski va escriure:
> Hi Albert
>
> > Have you subscribed to the list mentioned in
> https://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=mk ?
> - Yes I have subscribed to the mailing list and I've send a question
> regarding this but there was no answer for couple of weeks.

Weird, i don't see it in the archives :S

https://sourceforge.net/p/mkde/mailman/mkde-l10n/

> > Have you asked for fellow help reviving the effort? It's always good to
> not be alone.
> - I've asked for help, currently we are 2 persons.

Cool :)

> > If you want I can do a blog in planet.kde.org about it.
> - I don't want to bother you, if you can give me some pointers it will be
> enough.

See https://planet.kde.org/ "Add your blog" (but you'll need to have a commiter \
account for that)

> > Other than that the pology checkers found a small mistake in the
> activities/sudoku/ActivityInfo.qml:32 the "Source &lt;
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudoku&gt;" part is not correctly translated.
> - I'm using the google translation toolkit and for some translations it
> adds spaces. I've started the project locally with this issue in the
> translation and qt creator doesn't complained. Also I've corrected the
> translation.

Please don't use google translate, the legality of reusing its output in Free \
Software is not clear.

> > Out of interest, do you plan to translate other KDE software?
> - I'm interested in commitment and translation of educational software. For
> now only GCompris is in my agenda.

We have lots of more educational software ;) https://kde.org/applications/education/

I am asking this because if you're not going to translate more KDE software maybe it \
doesn't make sense for you to get a committer account, but if you are, then you \
should ask Ben again.

Best Regards,
  Albert