List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Request for localization of GCompris for MK locale
From:       Sofre Garevski <garevskisofre () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-09-16 22:01:32

Hi Albert

> Have you subscribed to the list mentioned in
https://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=mk ?
- Yes I have subscribed to the mailing list and I've send a question
regarding this but there was no answer for couple of weeks.

> Have you asked for fellow help reviving the effort? It's always good to
not be alone.
- I've asked for help, currently we are 2 persons.

> If you want I can do a blog in planet.kde.org about it.
- I don't want to bother you, if you can give me some pointers it will be
enough.

>  Other than that the pology checkers found a small mistake in the
activities/sudoku/ActivityInfo.qml:32 the "Source &lt;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudoku&gt;" part is not correctly translated.
- I'm using the google translation toolkit and for some translations it
adds spaces. I've started the project locally with this issue in the
translation and qt creator doesn't complained. Also I've corrected the
translation.

>  Out of interest, do you plan to translate other KDE software?
- I'm interested in commitment and translation of educational software. For
now only GCompris is in my agenda.

Sincerely,
Sofre