List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: New Plasma notifications applet translation
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-05-21 22:56:51

El dilluns, 20 de maig de 2019, a les 5:02:47 CEST, Yuri Chornoivan va escriure:

> 20 травня 2019, 00:48:29, від "Albert Astals Cid" <aacid@kde.org>:
>
> > El divendres, 17 de maig de 2019, a les 16:23:09 CEST, Yuri Chornoivan va \
> > escriure:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > It has been reported that the new Plasma 5.16 notifications system is
> > > untranslatable now. A screenshot (Russian) with the untranslated parts
> > > underlined:
> > >
> > > https://imgur.com/a/0sJDLva
> > >
> > > Can someone confirm?
> >
> > Which packages are you using? Self built? some distro?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Albert
>
> That was a self-compiled version. The guy who has reported this (Victor Ryzhykh) \
> wrote that replacing i18n calls with i18nd versions and recompile solved the \
> problem for him.
> Can it be some catalog name discrepancy?

Nah, if you expand the notifications plasmoid it is translated there, it's just the \
popup that isn't translated.

Will try to talk to Kai to understand what's the difference between the popup and the \
plasmoid that may cause this difference.

Cheers,
  Albert