List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Telugu Localization Team
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-02-21 23:04:58

El dimecres, 20 de febrer de 2019, a les 6:39:54 CET, sripathroy@swecha.net va \
escriure:
> Hi
>
> We are planning localization sprints to conduct the same(Attachment).

Awesome, how did it go?

> Also we have setup a team to take care of the localization. We have
> translated couple of files as well and submitted to the
> kde-i18n-doc@kde.org.
>
> As we dont have a local maintenance team.

Well, so we have to create one, as mentioned a few times in the kde-i18n-doc mailing \
list your current effort is very appreciated but feels a bit un-organized with \
different people sending files to the list for them to be commited.

That is not how we work.

This is what I wrote to someone else that wanted to start a new team, this mostly \
applies to you that want to "take over" a "dead" one.

I'd suggest you do

 https://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-kf5/te/messages/frameworks/kcoreaddons5_qt.po
  kcoreaddons is small but used rather by almost of all apps that use KDE Frameworks \
so it's important to have.

 https://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-kf5/te/messages/frameworks/kconfig5_qt.po
  kconfig5 is also small but it contains the names for lots of actions used across \
lots of software Save/Open/etc.

Once you have them translated, send the .po files to me (not to the list, there's no \
need to clutter the list with files) and i'll do the initial commit.

After that you need to find a person confortable with using SVN, that person will get \
his own account.

If you have any other question do not hesitate to ask in the i18n list.

Best Regards,
  Albert