El dimecres, 20 de febrer de 2019, a les 6:39:54 CET, sripathroy@swecha.net va escriure: > Hi > > We are planning localization sprints to conduct the same(Attachment). Awesome, how did it go? > Also we have setup a team to take care of the localization. We have > translated couple of files as well and submitted to the > kde-i18n-doc@kde.org. > > As we dont have a local maintenance team. Well, so we have to create one, as mentioned a few times in the kde-i18n-doc mailing list your current effort is very appreciated but feels a bit un-organized with different people sending files to the list for them to be commited. That is not how we work. This is what I wrote to someone else that wanted to start a new team, this mostly applies to you that want to "take over" a "dead" one. I'd suggest you do https://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-kf5/te/messages/frameworks/kcoreaddons5_qt.po kcoreaddons is small but used rather by almost of all apps that use KDE Frameworks so it's important to have. https://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-kf5/te/messages/frameworks/kconfig5_qt.po kconfig5 is also small but it contains the names for lots of actions used across lots of software Save/Open/etc. Once you have them translated, send the .po files to me (not to the list, there's no need to clutter the list with files) and i'll do the initial commit. After that you need to find a person confortable with using SVN, that person will get his own account. If you have any other question do not hesitate to ask in the i18n list. Best Regards, Albert > > Quoting Ben Cooksley : > > > On Sat, Feb 16, 2019 at 6:24 AM Sripath Roy Koganti > > wrote: > >> > >> Hi > > > > Hi Sripath, > > > >> > >> We want to take up and maintain telugu localization. > >> > >> kde-i18n-te@kde.org > >> > >> and our team Email is reachus@swecha.net > >> > >> > >> Know about us http://swecha.org > > > > Thanks for your interest. > > I've copied in the translation coordinators for KDE who should be able > > to assist you further in this regard. > > > > Cheers, > > Ben Cooksley > > KDE Sysadmin > > > >> > >> > >> -- > >> Sripath Roy Koganti > >> Executive Committee > >> Swecha > > >