List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: okular.po possible incomplete message
From:       Iñigo Salvador Azurmendi <xalba () euskalnet ! net>
Date:       2018-08-09 16:26:27

Wether it addresses to the "Properties" context-menu entry,

or to the "Permissions" tab in the "Properties" dialog window, the original
message fails to address both, as it mentions "tab" specifically.

         [...] then choose the 'Properties' tab.

2018(e)ko abuztuak 9, osteguna 07:41:11 (CEST) Adrián Chaves idatzi zuen: