List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Migrating project translations from github
From:       Martin =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Kostoln=FD?= <clearmartin () zoho ! com>
Date:       2018-01-08 22:47:52

Hello,

thanks to all of you for fast answers. Thank You, Burkhard, for inspecting the github \
and KDE translations.

I've tried and my dev account indeed works for SVN. So I have imported translation \
files from github if they were missing in KDE SVN. And I've merged some missing \
strings into select existing translation files.

I hope I didn't break anybodie's workflow. If so, please tell me and I'll revert the \
changes.

Thanks again!

Best Regards
Martin