List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Question about Kdenlive translation
From:       Vincent Pinon <vpinon () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-02-25 12:58:33

Le samedi 25 février 2017, 14:33:22 CET Yuri Chornoivan a écrit :
> субота, 25-лют-2017 13:25:09 Gilles Maire написано:
> > Where can I find po or ts file for Kdeenlive ?
> French Team resources:
> https://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=fr

Sorry Gilles & Yuri for replying late,
French translations for apps "used to be" organized here
https://fr.l10n.kde.org/apps/pofiles.php
(our coordinator called for help with no rapid answer, and later offers seem to have ended in void)

Team guidelines and tips are here:
https://fr.l10n.kde.org/apps/aide_applications.php

Kdenlive translation is reserved under my name, and I try to keep 100% translated every few month,
but I'm OK to share or give it :)
If it doesn't appear to be translated please check that you have kde-l10n-fr package installed
(KDE apps translations being released as a single archive).
Note that video & audio effects names/descriptions/parameters are very partially translated,
as MLT editing backend imports plugins from various origins (eg libavfilter from FFmpeg)
for which extra work should be done to import strings in our translation system... but what?

Thanks for the help,

Vincent