List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Question about Kdenlive translation
From:       Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2017-02-25 12:33:22

субота, 25-лют-2017 13:25:09 Gilles Maire написано:
> Hello
>
> I would like to know how to contribute in Kdenlive translation. I read
> in Kdenlive site that translation was made by Kde team. I am familiar
> with Qt Development but not yet with KDE.
>
> Where can I find po or ts file for Kdeenlive ?
>
> Cheers

Hi,

The KDE translation site is here:

https://l10n.kde.org/

French Team resources:

https://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=fr

Kdenlive GUI files can be downloaded here (trunk):

https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/fr/kdemultimedia/

Stable:

https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/stable-kf5/team/fr/kdemultimedia/

Short docs (reported to be slightly outdated):

https://l10n.kde.org/stats/doc/trunk-kf5/team/fr/kdemultimedia/

Do not hesitate to ask any questions if unsure.

Best regards,
Yuri