List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Re: kde-l10n 4 vs. 5 conflicts
From:       Andreas Sturmlechner <andreas.sturmlechner () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-07-20 20:42:40

---Original Message---
On Wednesday, 20 July 2016 at 16:31, Burkhard Lück wrote:
> docs/kde-runtime is only for kde4 based system, therefore no conflict of
> khelpcenter+ glossary docbooks with kf5

Aren't parts of kde-runtime still needed for some remaining kdelibs4-based
applications? After all they are still shipped with each KDE Applications
release. So that point is not quite clear to me. Yes, there are many other
conflicts in kde-runtime subdir, but with Plasma or Frameworks.

The following are simply all excluded from packaging, though I see no point in
shipping them anymore with the tarballs at all:
docs/kde-workspace
messages/kde-workspace
messages/kdeplasma-addons

There's another conflict with kde-l10n-*/5/:
kdelibs/	akonadi_baloo_indexer.po

And these translations at this point also need to be removed in addition to
not collide w/ Plasma and Frameworks:
kdelibs/
	baloo_file_extractor.po
	baloo_file.po
	baloosearch.po
	balooshow.po
	baloowidgets.po
	kcm_activities.po
	kcm_baloofile.po
	kfilemetadata.po
	kio_baloosearch.po
	kio_tags.po
	kio_timeline.po
	plasma_runner_baloosearchrunner.po
applications/useraccount.po

...but I understand those are kept for backwards-compatibility.

Thanks for looking into it!

Regards,
Andreas