=2D--Original Message--- On Wednesday, 20 July 2016 at 16:31, Burkhard L=C3=BCck wrote: > docs/kde-runtime is only for kde4 based system, therefore no conflict of= =20 > khelpcenter+ glossary docbooks with kf5 Aren't parts of kde-runtime still needed for some remaining kdelibs4-based= =20 applications? After all they are still shipped with each KDE Applications=20 release. So that point is not quite clear to me. Yes, there are many other= =20 conflicts in kde-runtime subdir, but with Plasma or Frameworks. The following are simply all excluded from packaging, though I see no point= in=20 shipping them anymore with the tarballs at all: docs/kde-workspace messages/kde-workspace messages/kdeplasma-addons There's another conflict with kde-l10n-*/5/: kdelibs/ akonadi_baloo_indexer.po And these translations at this point also need to be removed in addition to= =20 not collide w/ Plasma and Frameworks: kdelibs/=09 baloo_file_extractor.po baloo_file.po baloosearch.po balooshow.po baloowidgets.po kcm_activities.po kcm_baloofile.po kfilemetadata.po kio_baloosearch.po kio_tags.po kio_timeline.po plasma_runner_baloosearchrunner.po applications/useraccount.po =2E..but I understand those are kept for backwards-compatibility. Thanks for looking into it! Regards, Andreas