List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    pk-updates in playground-base (kf5 trunk)
From:       Martin Schlander <martin.schlander () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-12-01 21:29:38

Hi guys just a quick heads up.

The package pk-updates became available for translation in kf5-trunk
playground-base (three different POs/POTs) a few days ago.

It's a PackageKit based updater, which is used by default on Fedora and
openSUSE - so it's a quite visible package. And of course it is also an option
for any other distro with a packagekit-backend.

Translating it was very quick because I had almost all the strings in my
Lokalize translation memory anyway (I'm guessing from Apper or Muon).