Hi guys just a quick heads up. The package pk-updates became available for translation in kf5-trunk playground-base (three different POs/POTs) a few days ago. It's a PackageKit based updater, which is used by default on Fedora and openSUSE - so it's a quite visible package. And of course it is also an option for any other distro with a packagekit-backend. Translating it was very quick because I had almost all the strings in my Lokalize translation memory anyway (I'm guessing from Apper or Muon).