List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kaddressbook in KF5 trunk
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-02-16 23:46:01

El Dimarts, 17 de febrer de 2015, a les 00:08:21, Freek de Kruijf va escriure:
> Op maandag 16 februari 2015 23:38:24 schreef Albert Astals Cid:
> > El Dilluns, 16 de febrer de 2015, a les 23:25:16, Freek de Kruijf va
>
> escriure:
> > >
> > > escriure:

> > > May should be Maybe and superfluous means "should not be there".
> >
> > I know what superfluous means, i just did not understand *what* was
> > superfluous in that sentence.
> >
> > > So the word
> > > "do" should be removed? In that case it is a sentence that makes sense,
> > > although it might have the wrong meaning.
> >
> > I'm not an english expert but tbh both it looks good to me both and
> > without
> > the "do" (i guess you mean the second one)
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> >   Albert
>
> Proper English is also when you reverse do and you, so:
>
> Some information can be lost. Do you want to continue or customize what you
> do want to merge?

Asked around to some native people, they say that

*****
Some information can be lost. Do you want to continue, or customize what you
want to merge?
*****

Sounds the more natural to them.

If noone disagrees can anyone fix it in the source code?

Cheers,
  Albert