List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Minimum translation percentage for Plasma 5 releases (second take)
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2014-08-16 21:25:49

Albert Astals Cid ha scritto:
> I've cheked gnome and they don't seem to have a percentage at all. Does
> anybody know what other "big" projects do?

Quite fragmented.

I've checked so far:
- Firefox: signoff needed (requirement of no bugs, apparently no thresholds -
or I didn't found them - but implicit contract of "green dashboard", QA takes
reponsibility)
http://codeverge.com/mozilla.dev.l10n/firefox-l10n-report-cycles-31-32/1991066
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:L10n_Sign-Off

- LibreOffice: apparently no thresholds
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Translating_LibreOffice

See also
http://www.italovignoli.org/2014/02/language-support-of-office-suites/comment-page-1/#comment-6948
for LO vs AOO

- Apache OpenOffice: high threshold for UI:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Release_criteria#Localization_requirements

- GNOME: as you pointed out, no thresholds
https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/NewLanguage

- XFCE: I found only this, no signs of requirements (any, I don't know if
there are or not):
http://wiki.xfce.org/translations

- LXDE: I didn't found a reference page.

Ciao
--
Luigi