List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Arabic Translation of KDE has Pootle
From:       ابراهیم محمدی <ebrahim () mohammadi ! ir>
Date:       2014-04-01 9:35:15

Pootle can improve efficiency of translation teams independent of their
size and topology by:

1) doing the boilerplate work (such as checkout/download, email/checkin,
...),
2) making your translation tool more available (for example you can
translate in your tiny spare time fractions by just opening Pootle in your
web browser, probably in your tablet or smartphone),
3) and last but not least by providing some collaboration and quality
improving facilities such as reviewing/accepting translation suggestions
and maintaining a unified, accessible terminology database.

The last point makes it more practical to get more translators involved in
case you will.