List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Arabic Translation of KDE has Pootle
From:       Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan <ovidiu.b13 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-04-01 17:46:42

I agree with this.
Currently we are testing Transifex for Romanian translations.

Personally I have nothing against Pootle. I prefer any web application for
translation over a desktop / local one.

Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan
GeekAliens.com
ro.kubuntu.org
Pe 01.04.2014 12:24, "=D8=A7=D8=A8=D8=B1=D8=A7=D9=87=DB=8C=D9=85 =D9=85=D8=
=AD=D9=85=D8=AF=DB=8C" <ebrahim@mohammadi.ir> a scris: