List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Vietnamese Translation Request
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-08-23 20:29:07

So what is your suggestion?

That we kick an existing contributor with a proven track of work and give you
all the power? Why would we do that?

I don't see your request making any sense.

Please do as Adrián says, talk with the existing contributor and reach into an
agreement on how you can both work together.

Cheers,
  Albert

El Divendres, 23 d'agost de 2013, a les 00:40:42, Mr. Phan Anh va escriure: