List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kde-i18n-doc Digest, Vol 125, Issue 14
From:       "Mr. Phan Anh" <ppanhh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-08-23 16:50:23

Name: Anh Phan
Email:ppanhh@gmail.com
Position: Vietnamese Suggestion
Subject: Thank you for the reply from adriyetichaves@gmail.com
______________________________

Although we have already had a conversation last night, but, I would like
to say thank you again for your reply about my suggestion.
Besides, Le Hoang (the maintainer for Vietnamese Localization) has been
doing his job very good for Vietnamese Translation in KDE community.
I hope his contribution will become a great thing for Vietnamese
Localization.

Have a nice day and deep down inside my mind, I hope that KDE community
will develope more and more as well as keep the contribution to all the
people worldwide.

Again, thank you very much for your thinking and your reply email.

Regards
Anh Phan.