--001a11c20802482ac004e4a03613 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Name: Anh Phan Email:ppanhh@gmail.com Position: Vietnamese Suggestion Subject: Thank you for the reply from adriyetichaves@gmail.com ______________________________ Although we have already had a conversation last night, but, I would like to say thank you again for your reply about my suggestion. Besides, Le Hoang (the maintainer for Vietnamese Localization) has been doing his job very good for Vietnamese Translation in KDE community. I hope his contribution will become a great thing for Vietnamese Localization. Have a nice day and deep down inside my mind, I hope that KDE community will develope more and more as well as keep the contribution to all the people worldwide. Again, thank you very much for your thinking and your reply email. Regards Anh Phan. --001a11c20802482ac004e4a03613 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Subject: Thank you for the reply from adriyetichaves@gmail.com