List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    three string puzzles in klinkstatus
From:       Pino Toscano <toscano.pino () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2013-08-04 14:55:13

Hi,

I just found and fixed in trunk three string puzzles in klinkstatus.
Basically, the messages affected are the following:
  msgid "Checking"
  msgid "Done rechecking "
  msgid "Finished checking"
in all of them there's the URL being checked beyond the end (one message
has a space, while the others don't).

Since we are too close to the final 4.11.0 tag (a couple of days), I'm
not fixing them in the 4.11 branch today (but I will backport the fixes
after the 4.11.0 release). Thus, you should check whether your
translations of those three messages is "acceptable" for now (i.e.
assuming there is the URL always beyond the end, and that the
translation of the message ending with a space still has a space at the
end).

--
Pino Toscano