List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translation verification: using diffs
From:       Dashamir Hoxha <dashohoxha () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-06-01 17:04:18

As pointed out, when there are small changes to many files,
reviewing all the of them one by one may be tedious (and KDE
does have lots of files). I can imagine that it may not be very
difficult to extend Lokalize to 'Sync/merge' two different directories
(or projects) instead of two different files, but since it does not
have that feature yet, that task remains difficult.

In this case using Pology can be more efficient. Besides this,
the real strength of Pology is for making automatic checks
and verifications. It can take some time to manage it, but in
the long run it can pay and be very helpful.

Dashamir

On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 6:19 PM, Marta Rybczynska <rybczynska@gmail.com> wro=
te: