List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translation verification: using diffs
From:       Marta Rybczynska <rybczynska () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-06-01 16:19:33

Hello all,
First big thanks for all responses. I have learned multiple methods I can
try. I've done some experiments and Dashamir's solution with Lokalize's
Sync option works very well for separate files. I will be also looking at
the pology-based solution in the future to make some automatic updates, I
think it is possible.

Thanks all,
Marta

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 4:41 PM, Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic@gmx.net>wrot=