List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translation Methods comparsion
From:       Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan.mukhopadhyay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-04-01 9:49:06

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Federico Leva (Nemo) <nemowiki@gmail.com> wrote:
> I reviewed the workflow for the main offline and online translation systems
> and most of the problems just don't exist at all with Translate; you only
> have to think about actual translation work, and that happens on wiki

So, are you (I'm assuming that you are a volunteer/contributor to TWN)
looking at language/locales who would want to be the pilot(s)? Is
there a document that states how a project can make a request, how
language admin and other roles can be set up and so forth? How would a
project in pilot report any issues to the TWN team?

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>