List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translation Methods comparsion
From:       Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan.mukhopadhyay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-04-01 8:57:11

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 2:01 PM, Federico Leva (Nemo) <nemowiki@gmail.com> wrote:
> No. Translatewiki.net is designed so that translators mustn't worry about
> such technicalities and anything but translation.

I didn't say that translators needed to worry about it. I said that it
would require a group of persons with privileges (perhaps of an admin)
who could help monitor and fix errors. Unless of course TWN developers
are planning to commit resources full time towards maintaining and
administration of the set-up.

The conversation till now doesn't make it clear whether the proposal
is around (1) a separate/independent TWN instance for KDE L10n or, (2)
adding the KDE projects into the existing TWN deployment. I had
assumed the former.

/sankarshan

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay