List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translation Methods comparsion
From:       Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan.mukhopadhyay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-04-01 3:49:32

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 8:13 AM, Leon Feng <rainofchaos@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. Who will handle the sync && merge between Translatewiki and KDE
> repo. How often ?
> 2. If a po on both side are updated. Which one will translatewiki take?

I'm hoping that the TranslateWiki.net folks would be able to answer
both queries. On a related note, the first one would probably require
a small group (ie. more than one) person with appropriate privileges
to keep an eye out on any errors in the automated sync-merge. It
should be transparent to the users of the systems.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>