List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translating KDE with Translatewiki
From:       Niklas_Laxström <niklas.laxstrom () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-03-17 15:12:57

On 17 March 2013 13:54, Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> wrote:
> Or how is TranslateWiki going to commit at all? I hope no one is planning to
> give their private ssh keys to an externally controlled webpage.
>
> Sharing your *personal* private ssh keys is against KDE policies and will
> probably result in account termination (and that's not my policy but a
> sysadmin one).

Nobody is going to share any keys with anyone. Translatewiki.net
admins will commit all translations on regular intervals using their
own keys. This is to ensure that all translations get to the
translation repository in timely manner and that all the translators
don't need to bother themselves with this.

  -Niklas

--
Niklas Laxström