List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Mangonel release
From:       Martin Sandsmark <martin.sandsmark () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-01-24 23:36:56

Hi!

I just wanted to give a heads-up that I intend to release Mangonel in a
little over a week (I hope this is sufficient, it's a really tiny
application).

Mangonel is a tiny and lightweight application launcher in the vein of
Katapult from KDE 3 times. It is BSD licensed.

You can find the .pot here:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/extragear-base/

Current git tree is here, I intend to release master:
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=mangonel.git&a=tree

Please don't hesitate to ask me anything, or come with suggestions or tell me
if there's anything I can do to help.

Please do CC me on any replies, however.

--
Martin Sandsmark