Hi! I just wanted to give a heads-up that I intend to release Mangonel in a little over a week (I hope this is sufficient, it's a really tiny application). Mangonel is a tiny and lightweight application launcher in the vein of Katapult from KDE 3 times. It is BSD licensed. You can find the .pot here: http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/extragear-base/ Current git tree is here, I intend to release master: http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=mangonel.git&a=tree Please don't hesitate to ask me anything, or come with suggestions or tell me if there's anything I can do to help. Please do CC me on any replies, however. -- Martin Sandsmark