List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE SC 4.10 moved to stable, trunk is for master/4.11
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-01-08 9:34:01

Hi,
we ([mostly] Luigi and me) just completed copying KDE SC 4.10 translations
from trunk to stable.

So from now KDE SC 4.10.x translations can be found under
branches/stable/l10n-kde4, while KDE SC master/trunk/4.11 translations will be
soon available again under trunk/l10n-kde4 (soon: when scripty ends).

KDE SC 4.9 translations (the previous content of KDE SC modules under
branches/stable/l10n-kde4) have been moved, as usual, under
branches/KDE/4.9/kde-l10n.

During the copy operation commits to the repository have been restricted
(sorry if you found the sometimes cryptic svn error message, we forgot to
mention it here), these restrictions have been removed already.

As usual, even if the operation was apparently successful, if you find that
something loooks like it may be wrong please ping us (here or on IRC).

Cheers,
  Albert