List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    New kde basque (eu) translation coordinator
From:       Marcos g <marcos () euskalgnu ! org>
Date:       2013-01-08 8:29:41

Happy new year and best wishes for 2013!!

I'm Marcos Goyeneche, current basque translation team coordinator. I'd like
to announce I'm resigning. It's been a lot of years (more than 12 as I
recall) at this position and current personal affairs compeled me to make
this decission. It's been very nice and fruitful to work with you and I'm
very proud of the work we've done during this years.

I'd like also to announce we've got a new team coordinator for basque
language: I=F1igo Salvador Azurmendi. He's been working a lot of years too =
in
our team and I'm sure he'll do a great job.

I wish all of you the best, keep with the good work!!!

Marcos