List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [kde-packager] calligra 2.5 RC
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-07-16 21:12:17

El Dilluns, 16 de juliol de 2012, a les 23:37:17, Cyrille Berger Skott va
escriure:
> On Monday 16 Jul 2012, Martin Schlander wrote:
> > I've removed the Danish (da) Calligra docbooks from trunk l10n. But I
> > guess
> > that won't solve anything unless the RC is re-tagged?
>
> Will do it tommorow (too tired to do it now). To be absolutely certain, all
> I need to do is remove the calligra doc directory for da, fr and es (in the
> tag) ?

No, just remove the index.docbook that do not compile, for "da" you can remove
the whole dir since Martin remove it whole, the other docbooks that don't
compile are

es/docs/calligra/stage/index.docbook
es/docs/calligra/sheets/index.docbook
fr/docs/calligra/stage/index.docbook
fr/docs/calligra/sheets/index.docbook

I just removed them from the svn repo too.

Cheers,
  Albert