El Dilluns, 16 de juliol de 2012, a les 23:37:17, Cyrille Berger Skott va escriure: > On Monday 16 Jul 2012, Martin Schlander wrote: > > I've removed the Danish (da) Calligra docbooks from trunk l10n. But I > > guess > > that won't solve anything unless the RC is re-tagged? > > Will do it tommorow (too tired to do it now). To be absolutely certain, all > I need to do is remove the calligra doc directory for da, fr and es (in the > tag) ? No, just remove the index.docbook that do not compile, for "da" you can remove the whole dir since Martin remove it whole, the other docbooks that don't compile are es/docs/calligra/stage/index.docbook es/docs/calligra/sheets/index.docbook fr/docs/calligra/stage/index.docbook fr/docs/calligra/sheets/index.docbook I just removed them from the svn repo too. Cheers, Albert