List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [typo] cantor.po
From:       Māris Nartišs <maris.kde () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-07-12 8:18:00

Hello,
You are missing the point - even just a single letter spelling fix
will make string fuzzy in all existing translations. Translator teams
might not notice it or have time to check for this new fuzzy message
before release and thus release might have one more untranslated
string in a perfectly translated application. "an" -> "a" isn't a case
where it might cause totally wrong translation and thus be better to
have untranslated than wrongly translated string.

Just FYI :)
Maris.

PS. Formation of volcanic chains is a slow process and usually takes
thousands if not millions of years and thus have nothing common with
chain reaction You witnessed in this ML ;)