List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [typo] cantor.po
From:       Laszlo Papp <lpapp () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-07-11 22:15:59

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 10:23 PM, Nicol=E1s Alvarez
<nicolas.alvarez@gmail.com> wrote:
> We're in message freeze. You need to get the i18n language teams to agree
> *before* you push string changes.

Wow! Such a super simple change can cause volcanic chain... I would
understand, if the meaning of a word is changed, or anything gets
rephrased, but this is just "an" -> "a" change where the translations
should remain the same anyway.

At any rate, I am sorry for not guessing this. I sincerely apologize.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp