List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Re: Question about a string SOCKS for FTP?
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-11-21 22:51:35

A Dilluns, 21 de novembre de 2011, Dawit A và reu escriure:
> On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 11:42 AM, Burkhard Lück <lueck@hube-lueck.de> wrote:
> > Am Samstag, 19. November 2011, 18:01:21 schrieb Frederik Schwarzer:
> >> (ok, quote on reply is gone ...)
> >>
> >> I am not sure. Your first change looks fishy. The name of the widget
> >> is
> >> systemProxyHttpsLabel and you change the test to SSL.
> >
> > You are right, apparently I got confused by the field label SSL,
> > shouldn't that be something like HTTPS (SSL) Proxy to be consistent
> > with the other labels?
> >
> > Fixed patch attached.
>
> Hmm... the attached patch and the question do not match ?? Anyhow, the
> answer to the question is it should be either HTTPS or SSL not both. I
> chose to change it to "SSL" because Firefox's proxy configuration
> chooses to use that as a label and I saw no reason why we should use
> different labeling. What I forgot to do is update the variable names
> assigned to those two radiobuttons in the UI file to reflect this
> change.

Dawit, there is an updated patch at
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=132187717630659&q=p3

Can you have a look at it?

i18n guys if you start CC'ing the developer, can you please make sure all
answers CC him otherwise he gets only half of the info and gets confused as
hell?

Cheers,
  Albert