List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    String change for KAlarm
From:       David Jarvie <djarvie () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-05-13 23:13:48

I'd like to change one translatable string in KAlarm which was added a couple of days \
ago. In my haste to beat the freeze, I chose a more technical than necessary wording \
which doesn't really convey what the user needs to know. The current wording of the \
string is "Failed to convert old configuration for calendar %1" - I want to change it \
to "Failed to set up access to calendar %1", which I think makes it clearer that the \
calendar won't be usable but hasn't been changed. Is it ok  to change it?

--
David Jarvie.
KDE developer.