List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [RFC][IMPORTANT] Removing kdeqt.po
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2010-08-13 18:42:40

написане Fri, 13 Aug 2010 21:30:25 +0300, Albert Astals Cid
<aacid@kde.org>:

> A Divendres, 13 d'agost de 2010, Yuri Chornoivan va escriure:
>> написане Thu, 12 Aug 2010 22:51:22 +0300, Albert Astals Cid
>>
>> <aacid@kde.org>:
>> > A Dijous, 12 d'agost de 2010, Yuri Chornoivan va escriure:

>> but
>> >
>> > You go and suggest improvements, that's how open source works ;-)
>>
>> I have already tried, but changes were refused. That's how wikipedia
>> works. :'(
>
> You mean that Qt is translated to 33% and Nokia is refusing your
> translation
> completed to the 100%?

I mean that the current translator said that he is ready to commit the
independent translation and I do not want to make an edit war.

I send him KDE version (although Qt PO <-> TS does not work so smooth as
they trying to show in their tutorial). Let's hope for the best...

Yuri