List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [RFC][IMPORTANT] Removing kdeqt.po
From:       Park Shinjo <kde () peremen ! name>
Date:       2010-08-13 9:45:30

Good. I am also translating VirtualBox, they requires translation of Qt, since Korean \
isn't translated in Qt upstream. Fortunately I know the existence and translated \
kdeqt.po, there was no hassle for translating for them. Maybe another Qt-based \
project outside of KDE might require that, it will help them too.

Qt Linguist has different set of shortcut keys and different UI, but there's a way to \
convert ts to po and vice versa, you may use your favorite po editor for translating \
Qt.

Now I am registering myself in gitorious and starting translation in upstream =)