List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [VERY IMPORTANT] KDE 4.5 is on branches/stable/l10n-kde4
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-06-30 19:19:34

A Dimecres, 30 de juny de 2010, g.sora va escriure:
> Hi,
> I have reached the essential but I am not ready to leave it, because I am
> verifying all the files.
> Now I am working on trunk, please what I have to do from now on?
> If my verify will be ok, I will leave a 4.5 ready version well before the
> 28th july limit day.
> In case I have to move any change to stable, what I have to do to work with
> those files?

We do not release languages even if they met essentials unless we are told, so
we will not release "ia" unless you ask for it to be released.

trunk is (speaking about kde main modules) what will become KDE 4.6.0 (in 6
months aprox)
stable is (speaking about kde main modules) what will become KDE 4.5.0 (very
soon)

If you want the commits you are making to trunk after revision 1143832 to be
in stable you need to commit the changes again in the stable branch.

You can find the stable branch at branches/stable/l10n-kde4

Albert